Community Events

Official community events.
We reached past the 13th anniversary of PT, that debuted on March 2009. For PG, this will be the 15th anniversary (May 2007). We have indeed came a long way as a community, and to continue the legacy, we are hosting a PG and PT community event. Interestingly, every summer we have this stint to play both games, so why not officially host one? Past and returning players have inquired to play, and this is our first event of the year, so here you go: Pawn Tactics: (First) Sunday, July 24 2022, starting at 8:30 PM EST/ 7:30 CST / 6:30 MST / 5:30 PST (Second) Sunday, July 31, 2022, same time, starting at 8:30 PM EST/ 7:30 CST / 6:30 MST / 5:30 PST Pawn Game: Sunday, July 31, 2022, starting at 7:30 PM EST/ 6:30 CST/ 5:30...
Alright guys! The first MOTW event has finished. There was only one submission this time so he wins by default! This weeks winner is: @sn1p31yxH3aVeN The map he submitted was Rocket palace for Pawn Heres a screenshot of the map: If you want to put this map in your game, here is the map code: Now the event continues! Please submit your maps by the end of day January 2nd! See you all then!
Hey folks, due to lack of submissions as well as the holidays being hectic like they are I am going to extend the current MOTW event. You have till the end December 26th to submit your maps. Also I will be allowing 2 submissions per person because of the lack of submissions. I cant wait to see what you guys have for me. See ya then everyone!
Welcome one and all to the Weekly Map Maker Event! If you are a map maker and want to show off your skills here is your chance! This will be an ongoing weekly event where you, as a map creator, can show off your skills with a chance of getting your map featured at the end of the week! There will be two separate sections. One for Pawn and one for Pawn Tactics. The way I will be taking submissions is through messages on here or over on discord. Please limit submissions to one map per game a week. I will review all submissions and reveal a winner at the end of the week. So let's get this going and and show me what you guys got! Heres some helpful map making info for both Pawn and Pawn Tactics: Pawn Editor: Pawn Map Making Guide...
Hey all, I just wanna welcome you to the Community Events area! Im the community events manager. Keep looking here for new events and updates! I look forward to hosting some fantastic events and bringing everyone together. If you have an idea for an event feel free to let me know! I wanna bring everyone together and get the game populated again so we can all enjoy the game we know and love.
Back
Top Bottom